Steven De Troyer joined Fortino Capital in April 2018 as an Investment Director. Prior to Fortino he worked for several renowned companies in the advisory and investment sector, Steven therefore brings valuable investment experience to the team. His focus over the past years has been on Consumer, E-commerce, IT software and IT services.
In his role at Fortino Capital, Steven will be responsible for sourcing and driving new investments, as well as managing the performance of his portfolio companies.
- Board member at DobCo Medical Systems
- Board member at PieSync
- Board member at Supply Stack
- Board observer at Bloomon
- VC and PE investor at Gimv (Benelux + France)
- TMT Investment Banking at UBS and ING (UK)
- Former board presence at Marco Vasco, Legallais and several other companies
- Master in Finance, Vlerick Business School
- Master in Economics, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel
- Bachelor in IT, Hogeschool Gent