Simon Duyver joined Fortino Capital in May 2020. Prior to this, Simon gained investment banking and corporate finance experience in London and Amsterdam, most recently at J.P. Morgan where he worked on a variety of M&A transactions, equity and debt raisings as part of the Consumer & Retail team. Simon has a keen interest in the digital economy and all things tech. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Engineering from the University of Leuven.
- Advising financial sponsors and corporates on cross-border M&A transactions and equity and debt capital raisings
- Client coverage within the Consumer & Retail sector, with a focus on digital and disruptive business models
- Analyst at Rabobank (NL) and Associate at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co (UK)
- Board Member at European Youth Parliament – Europolis Belgium
- MSc in Business Engineering from the University of Leuven (Belgium)
- Completed exchange programme at City University of Hong Kong